Check out our video
on why our new Silent air system is a
great option to add to your piston!
BUY FACTORY DIRECT & SAVE BIG
This unit can be used for heavy industrial applications such as body shops, machine shops, poly foam insulation rigs, sandblasting shops, car washes, wood working shops, dry cleaners & many other uses.
We guarantee our unit to be the best quality on the market. That is why we offer a 5-Year Parts Warranty. Our product is the best or we could not offer this warranty.
Features & Options Included:
· Eaton EC10-T 100% Cast-Iron Construction Compressor Pump
· Low Pump RPM – SUPER QUIET – NOT High RPM & Loud
· Raised Mounting Platform under the Pump
· Built-In Inter-Cooler & After-Cooler
· Solid Cast Iron Crankcase with oil sight glass– NOT Aluminum
· Steel Crankshaft with Ball Bearing for Solid Pump Support
· Cast Iron Cylinders – NOT Aluminum with Sleeve
· ALL Steel Connecting Rods with Replaceable bearings – NOT aluminum
· Disk Valves – NOT Cheap Reed Valves. Disk Valves are much easier to maintain & more durable
· Industrial-Duty, 1750 RPM (not 3450 RPM) Name Brand Motor – TEFC Dust & Waterproof - UL & CSA Approved
· 1-3/8” Motor Output Shaft
· Adjustable Belt Tentioner
· 3-B Style Drive Belts – Heavy Industrial Grade
· 100% 13-Gauge Steel Belt Guard
· Taper Lock Industrial Motor Pulley – Cast Iron
· ASME Certified Air Tank – Approved for ALL 50 states
· Continuous Run & Automatic Start/Stop
· Prewired Starter Switch with Adjustable Amp Range
· 1" Ball Valve Outlet Valve
· All ASME Safety Valves on Receiver Tank
· Tank Drain Pipe with Ball Valve with Dual Timer, Electronic 110V Automatic Tank Drain – Adjustable Timed Cycles (with strainer)
· All Brass 1” Check Valve with Teflon Seat
· Built-in Unloader which allows load less starting
· High Quality Pressure Gauge
· This unit includes $1,441.00 in features at no additional charge
· Shipping Weight: 1160 lbs.
· Vertical Dimensions: 32” D x 50” W x 78” H
· Horizontal Dimensions: 76” L x 28” W x 50” H
· True 10 HP Single Phase or 3-Phase Name Brand Motor – 1750 RPM – 208/230/460/480V
· Factory Set 150 PSI (capable of 175 PSI) Shut-Off Max Pressure - Turn-On Pressure 115
· 3-Cylinder, 2-Stage Pump – Displacement 43 CFM @ 0 PSI; 38 SCFM @ 100 PSI; 34 SCFM @ 175 PSI; 800 low RPM
· 120-gallon Vertical or Horizontal ASME Air Tank
· 60-amp circuit breaker required on Single Phase, 208/220V
· 50-amp circuit breaker required on 3-Phase, 208/240V
· 30-amp circuit breaker required on 3-Phase, 460/480V
· 5-Year Bumper-to-Bumper Parts Warranty – NOT pro-rated
· Model Numbers:
PP10V120V1 (120-Gallon Vertical Single Phase)
PP10H120V1 (120-Gallon Horizontal Single Phase)
PP10V120V3 (120-Gallon Vertical 3-Phase)
PP10H120V3 (120-Gallon Horizontal 3-Phase)
Eaton Pumps are built to last and are SUPER quiet in operation. This is because of our low pump speeds and compressor design. The EC10-T Pump has all steel connecting rods with replaceable rod bearing inserts. This means our rods can be rebuilt and are not a throw-away. 99% of our competition (name brand) are using aluminum throw-away connecting rods with no rebuildable capability. The all cast iron crankshaft with Timken-Style roller bearings on the front and rear of the crankshaft create a smoother operating compressor and less drag and less electric being used. Removable 100% cast iron cylinders. This is more stable under heavy workloads and does not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeve. Most of our competition are using aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeve. They are only good for 40-50% duty cycle and claim 100% duty cycle. In a year or so, most are replaced because they would not hold up under heavy use. All cast iron cylinder heads – NOT aluminum. Aluminum heads from heat will warp and cause head gasket problems. Cast iron head is more dependable and will last with trouble free operation. Intake and Exhaust valves are disk valve design. Most of our competition are using reed valves which are throw away and not rebuildable. Disk valves can be serviced in minutes instead of hours like reed valves. Our disk valves come out of the top of the head. Disk valves have been around for over 100 years. Our compression and oil rings are high quality and provide low oil carry over (1-5 pmm). Our pumps are precision ground pistons with tight tolerances for low oil carry over. We also use quality non-absorbent gaskets. This keeps oil seepage from coming off of the pump. This pump has an all cast iron flywheel with built-in fan– NOT aluminum. Aluminum does not give the proper throw when the pump is running. The extra weight of cast iron when running gives the pump more throw on the compression stroke and puts less load on the electric motor. Our crankcase is also all cast iron – NOT aluminum. All cast iron will give stable crankshaft alignment and will handle more work load under heavy load conditions. This pump has built-in intake head unloaders. These unloaders are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head. These unload or open the intake valves under constant run applications such as gas drive and electric units for constant run applications. This feature reduces internal pump heat from compression because the intake valve is held open under unloading cycle. It allows fresh air to come into the cylinder chamber but under compression stroke, the unloader holds the intake valve open allowing the air to blow back out the intake filter. This fresh air absorbs the heat out of the pump under heavy workloads. This pump includes a built-in inter-cooler which cools the air between stages. The air-cooled after-cooler is the cooler for the second stage that cools the air before it goes into the tank and also includes an all copper main feed line from the pump into the tank. This is copper for durability and not aluminum. We have one of the lowest RPM compressors on the market. This is critical. Many companies are lowering the quality of their product and running high RPM. High RPM causes high noise or db levels, lots of water in your airbecause the air is much hotter, lots of vibration and harmonic distortion, less belt wear, and most of all – longer pump life. Don’t cheat yourself…go low RPM and a BIG pump. Go Big or go home – you will be glad you did. Compare pump speeds from different manufacturers and you will see we are the lowest RPM. We can still give you high CFM with low RPM because our bore and stroke are bigger allowing us to run the pump slower causing less friction and heat buildup. Just remember…speed kills. Our competition is using small pumps that are noisy and high RPM. This is a recipe for pump failure.
RAISED MOUNTING PLATFORM
This platform is a nice feature for keeping your oil cool within the pump. This platform raises the pump approximately 2” off the mounting base plate. This allows 100% of the fan from the flywheel to circulate cool air not only on the sides and front of the crankcase, but also under the crankcase as a constant flow of air. This feature gives your pump cool oil - - cooler oil not only helps to lubricate the pump but pulls the heat off the pistons and connecting rods. This will add many years of life to the compressor pump.
BRAND NAME ELECTRIC MOTOR
This motor is a very durable and tough motor and meets UL and CSA requirements. The motor on this unit is TEFC – external fan-cooled. This motor can be in a saw mill, body shop, or any dusty condition and requires no maintenance for cleaning dust and dirt from inside the motor. This TEFC is a $150-200 option that we include on this unit. Our motors are low RPM, not 3450 RPM like most of our competition. 1750 RPM motors give you low harmonic distortion, much higher torque in cold weather starting and require less electricity under start up. This will reduce your electric bill. 1750 RPM motors also run much cooler than 3450 RPM motors because of the higher torque factor. The Name Brand Motor has a large 1-3/8” output shaft and weighs approximately 187 lbs. This motor is all copper wound on the running and starting windings. Some motors are aluminum windings with a copper coating over the top to make it “look like” copper. Copper is the best. This motor also has high quality ball bearings on the front and rear of the motor shaft. This motor includes large starting capacitors and running capacitors. This increases the start-up load and running load of the motor. This motor is a 215-T Frame, 1.15 Service Factor load. This means the motor can be pulled 15% over full load for more break horsepower. Dynamically balanced armature for low vibration levels. Check very carefully when buying your compressor. You will see 3450 RPM motors in a single phase that only weighs approximately 75-90 lbs. They are much cheaper built. That is why the 1750 RPM motor is the way to go for longevity. Also, be very careful and make sure if a motor is claimed to be 7.5 or more HP that it pulls at least 32 full-load amps. This full load amp rating is printed on the motor tag on your motor. Many companies are claiming that a motor is 7 HP and only has a 15-amp motor rating. For a motor on 220V, single phase power to be a true HP, it must use 4-1/2 – 5 amps per HP. This means that motors they were claiming to be 7 HP and only pulling 15 amps were only a 3 HP motor. They are giving you a PEAK HP which is only good for about 2 seconds or less of the start up of the unit. This is a big trick to make you think you are getting a big HP when you are really only getting ½ of what is claimed. Make sure it is 32 amps on 220V, single phase and 1750 RPM. You will be glad you did.